2014年1月7日星期二

Warm Company: Pocket Watch Necklace

In the past, my father was fond of his old watch, which was bought by my mother many years ago as a birthday gift. It was a men vintage mechanical watch, accompanying him to spend so many years.

  Why did my father like the watch very much? I thought he appreciated its vintage modeling, which made it different from ordinary watch. The surface was transparent and the dial was designed to retro style. My father said it went accurately so that he was convenient to look what time it was. It had been my father’s darling for a long time until it was lost on his journey to Pairs, which made him unpleasant very much. After all, the men vintage mechanical watch was almost my father’s close friend, who was hard to forget.

  In order to save my father’s good mood, I thought I should take action to buy a new one for him. At the same time, I also wanted to express my love and concern to my father because I was often occupied by all kinds of trifles, which made me have no time to accompany him. Carefully, I hunt for superior watch on some shopping website. After serious comparing, I selected the pocket watch necklace and paid money.

 The most important reason I chose it was that it had a chain to hang on the necklace, thus my father didn’t need to worry about whether it would be lost one day. Of course, it had good quality which could judge from its material- quartz, a hard material resistant to chemicals. What’s worth mentioning, it had waterproof function, bringing lots of convenience for its user. All of above advantages were my reason why I chose it.


 When I gave it to my father, he surprised a lot. He watched the pocket watch necklace with content smile. He was not concerned about if it would lose any more. Looking at his happy expression, I felt it was a glory thing to do something for your family even if you only bought a watch for him. Let the new watch be a warm company for my father.  

没有评论:

发表评论