2014年1月21日星期二

The fast development of the electric heating mat

In winter, for the cold weather, people came up with many ideas to keep warm. All kinds of warm facilities are very popular among people in the market. First, the hot-water bottle came up, for people to keep their hands warm in cold days. Soon the hand warmer, electronic blanket, HAM-G, USB heating gloves, charging warm shoes, warm air blower and so on. Some people might complain about their hands feel very cold when using the computer in a cold day. This electric heating mat is a magic mat, very helpful in winter. 

I don’t know whether you would have that experience, your feet are very cold in winter, no matter you had wearing the thick socks and warm snow boot. Sometimes, you just can’t fall asleep in the winter night, as the cold feet make your mind sober. But with an electric heating mat, you can make your feet warm before you go to bed, or just let it be with you when you sleeping.

My boyfriend gave one as my Christmas gift. He knows I always complain about the cold hands and feet. I used to know it can be use when I am in front of my computer, and use it to warm my hands. But then I happened to found my friends were using it too. But they use it to warm their feet while watching TV, and pad on the back while they are tired. I used to think it won’t damage easily, so I will be very careful when I use it. And I am always afraid of the electronic facilities. But then my boyfriend told me this electric heating mat is a magic mat, you even don’t need to worry if you happen to pour some water on it.

This electric heating mat has five different appearances, all very cute. Children will definitely love it. It is a necessity in home life.


没有评论:

发表评论