2014年1月6日星期一

Romantic Token: Couple Wedding Rings

 It should be admitted that lovers deserve to be in possession of a meaningful token between each other. It is a pity that a pair of lovers is lack of something combining them tightly. For me, a considerate girl, I lay emphasis on the meaning of a token, which is seen as a bridge helping me go into my beloved’s heart in my eyes. My lover and I have such a romantic token- Couple Wedding Rings, which is brought as Valentine’s Day gift this year. We spend the romantic festival together and deepen our love.

  An angel wing is set on the center of the ring, which is engraved the handwritten word-love, looking so elegant. Plated platinum, a popular material widely used to making jewelry, the ring has good quality for the reason that it is not easy to be oxidized. Not only are we satisfied with its quality, but also we appreciated the meaning which it contains.

  It is well known that every pair of lovers pursuits for a perfect ending and fight for a promising future. The angel wing represents a beautiful wish, which means that we are expected to be together forever. In addition, where angel wing flies is bound to a place full of peace and happiness. That is what we desire for, isn’t that?

  Looking back on the time when I get along with my boyfriend, I am moved by abundant memory stealthily. Although most time is wonderful, unpleasant things do exist. Just like other lovers, sometimes we have complaint and quarrel, which lasts for several days and destroys our good mood. As we are getting more and more mature, we learn to be tolerant with each other and have more tacit understanding. Now we have a joint belief that we’ll lead a happy life from now on. It seems that there is an angel wing taking us to what we long for all the time.

  The Couple Wedding Rings are our romantic token expressing the true love maintained by our sincere heart. It shines luster brightly just like our unchangeable love.


没有评论:

发表评论