2014年1月8日星期三

Classic and Graceful Butterfly Necklace

 I am a faithful fan of butterfly for a long time. I like buying clothes with butterfly picture, wearing ornaments shapes into butterfly and collecting items concerning butterfly. In particular, I think butterfly necklace seems fantastic more than any other shape of necklace. I have two favorite butterfly necklaces, which are almost equivalent to my treasure. They are the Flower Butterfly Necklace and the Wish Bottle Necklace, which I select out among numbers of ornaments carefully.

 When you see my Flower Butterfly Necklace, you are bound to admire it as I see it at the first sight. It is so brilliant that I can’t wait to ask to try wearing it. It should be admitted that it modifies my shoulder curve well and reflects my fair neck skin. In fact, no matter which dress I wear, it is undoubtedly the visual focus of my overall modeling. That is the reason why I love it so much.

  As for the Wish Bottle Necklace, I think it gives me a vintage feeling. The brown wish bottle represents a wonderful bless. A retro butterfly is hung on the bottle as a decoration. I can’t exactly explain why I prefer to it, what I feel is that it makes me very comfortable. What’s worth mentioning, it is full of literary flavor, which is just what I like because I am totally a literary youth.


  In ancient China, there was a romantic legend about a man named Liang Shanbo and a woman named Zhu Yingtai, who pretended a man to have class. Liang and Zhu fell in love with each other, but were separated by some people. At last, they died and became butterflies flying to an unkown place. Based on this story, butterfly is seen as the beautiful symbol of romance, which is also the important reason that I have passion in everything about butterfly. I hope that one day I shall come acoss a suitable man in my life, which I expect my Wish Bottle Necklace to help me come true. 

没有评论:

发表评论