2013年12月13日星期五

Vintage Handbag

 I have a habit in this reason years, I keep on reading the fashion magazines to get more information about what element is popular recently. Obviously, vintage is the most popular element in Japan, Korea and American. After I read so many magazines like VIVI, MINI and Vogue, I saw a lot of vintage handbags are shown on the magazines. So I decided to have one vintage handbag after I get my salaries. And before I get my new bag, I have done some research about how to care about and clean vintage handbag.

  If you've invested in a vintage handbag, maintain it with proper care and cleaning. Clean according to the material the bag is made of, and make sure to clean the lining separately. Test your sewing skills by making small repairs on the lining or on fabric bags, and don't forget to polish any metal hardware.
l  Clean leather by applying a small amount of leather cleaner or saddle soap to a cloth and lightly rubbing soiled areas in a circular motion, wipe clean and allow to dry;
l  Clean suede by brushing the suede in an upward motion using a suede brush or thick towel. Remove dry stains with a tip of a coarse eraser;
l  Clean the interior of the bag by removing small particles of dirt with a lint or fabric brush. Wipe the interior of the bag with a damp cloth;
l  Do not put some sharp things in your bad. It will cut your bag’s lining if you are not careful;
l  You need to put something like glasses cloth to clean your vintage handbag, you must be very careful and duly clean it when it gets some dirty thing.
 

  All right, now I know how to take care of my new vintage handbag and clean it. Vintage handbag is full of the feeling about vintage. But every woman should know why the vintage handbags are so popular in our fashion world. It is a kind of elegant and classic when you put on the vintage things forever. So what are you waiting for, you need to have one, too. 

没有评论:

发表评论