2013年12月18日星期三

The Funniest T-shirt I Have Ever Seen

 Haha… I have seen the funniest T-shirt when I browsed the pages online recently. When I saw this T-shirt at the first sight, I think this men’s T-shirt is very suitable for my husband. This is kinds of T-shirt that is special-designed for men who have already had a daughter. As a saying goes, daughter is reincarnated lover of father. Therefore, father love their daughter more than words can say. Maybe it is the saddest time for fathers when their daughters get married. They hope their son-in-law can give their daughter a happy and satisfying life and not to suffer from hardships. Therefore, fathers would check their son-in-law with a strict standard. This 10 rules for dating T-shirt summarized what fathers want to say in deep heart.

  You can see there are ten rules for dating my daughter.

n   Get a job.

n   Understand I don’t like you.

n   I’m everywhere.

n   You hurt her, I hurt you.

n   Be home 30 minutes early.

n   Get a lawyer.

n   If you lie to me, I will find out.

n   She’s my princess, not your conquest.

n   I don’t mind going back to the jail.

n   Whatever you do to her, I will do to you.

  These words are very funny and cozy. It shows a father’s deep love toward their daughter which can move people to tears. As a saying goes, a married daughter like a pot of spilled water. It can’t be returned. After all, fathers raised daughter personally, they will inevitably be reluctant to see their daughters marry with other men. However, father’s love is generous and great. What fathers want to see is that their daughters can be happy and lead a wonderful life with their husband after married. That is the most important point.


  In my opinion, women T-shirts can be made with the same pattern. The only work you have to do is to revise all these words to the one which conform to the mental activities of women. These two T-shirt will make you become unique in the street and attract people’s eyes. Such a fashion, funny, casual and comfortable T-shirt deserves your buying!

没有评论:

发表评论